A Brief History
Established in 1988, Coolmore Fresh Foods began as a farmhouse bakery producing cakes in an AGA cooker at our Farmhouse home in West Cork.
The business grew steadily over 10 years, going from strength to strength.
In 1998 we moved to what is now a state of the art factory in the Lauragh Industrial Estate in Bandon, Co Cork.
- Coolmore Fresh Foods operates from a state of the art facility on a 1.2-acre site
- We have modern and advanced equipment and machinery including a Serpentine Autobake oven allowing for efficiency and enormous capacity
- BRC & IFS accreditation at the A Level
- Our cakes can be found in all major retailers across Ireland
- We export to 10 countries across Europe and most recently to the USA and UAE!
- Our facility is a GMO free site.
- Our products are free from hydrogenated fats, artificial colours and flavour and from SALP
At Coolmore we have a huge commitment to quality products, efficient process and most importantly, customer satisfaction. To maintain and improve upon our standards is what we constantly strive for.
We are always looking at current trends in the market with retail and food services in mind.
We have huge focus on New Product Development with the fantastic team we have in place.